Let's get social! Find us on these sites:
DO YOU HAVE A TASTING ROOM?
- No, we are currently not open to the public.
ARE YOU OPEN FOR TOURS?
- No, again we are not open to the public. To get to our farm, you have to drive through our neighbors farm. We made a deal with them before we opened the doors to not run a public retail facility. Currently we are only a wholesale manufacturing facility.
HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DISTILL?
- Our Grandparents taught us. Our Head Distiller has over 20 years of experience distilling.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Over the river and through the woods.
WHO IS COULTER & PAYNE?
- Coulter= Jacqueline Elise Coulter: Elise Coulter Burnette & William Coulter Uphouse's Maternal Grandmother
- Payne= Dorlis and Henry Payne: D. Chris Burnette & Cameron J. Burnette's Maternal Grandparents
WHAT MAKES YOUR BOURBON COST MORE THAN "X,Y, & Z BIG BOY WHISKEY"?
- We use a unique hands on technique that makes our product more expensive to produce than what larger facilities produce. Truly, everything down to labeling our bottles is done by hand, by our family.
WHEN DID COULTER & PAYNE BEGIN?
- Coulter & Payne was established in 2011 as MBBC and later changed its name to Coulter & Payne Farm Distillery.
WHY AREN'T YOU OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
- We live in a small closed-in valley community and the neighbors do not take kindly to strangers.
HOW CAN I ORDER A BOOK?
- By visiting our publisher: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
WHO ARE YOU DISTRIBUTED BY?
- Our Missouri Distributor is:
Classique Wine and Spirits
Saint Louis, MO 63144
Coulter & Payne Consulting
Coulter & Payne Farm Distillery® Union, Missouri.
All Rights Reserved. 2014-2015.